- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Have you always worked with tools and machines but never had the chance to use a CNC machine? Are you a detailed person that has a knack for following directions? Then we have an Upholstery CNC Operator position you should apply for! The right candidate will operate our Gerber cutter to cut patterns on materials that are used to make the seats in our World Winning Boats! We offer a first shift, starting at 4:30am and working until 4pm, Mon - Thurs. Starting pay is $14/hour and can increase based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must maintain Gerber cutter’s maintenance and uploads of new patterns.
- Sometimes by hand you will need to trace patterns onto pre-stacked materials.
- Organize the kit pieces by part number/boat and stack them onto shelves for the operators.
- Inspects all parts after production to ensure that all parts are complete and up to quality standards.
- Will work under time constraints and deadline driven environment
- Must be able to use and maintain vertical knife.
- Must be able to identify different patterns.
- Must be able to help unload supply trucks.
- Be able to read orders and identify parts that are needed to maintain the production schedule.
- Be able to complete basic installations.
- Able to gain knowledge of production processes and quality control.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to view material at close range
- Must show attention to detail
- Able to climb in and out of boats
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance after 90 days
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.