Patch and Polish Finisher
- 2570 NC-101, Beaufort, NC 28516, USA
Are you someone that loves to work with their hands? Do you like to work with a team that creates excellence?
If you want to learn a skill and help create Parker Boats in our manufacturing facility in Beaufort, NC, please email us today!
This is a great way for you to start working in boat manufacturing.
- Fiberglass and gel-coat repair
- Use buffers, wax and towels to polish finish to Parker standards
- Inspect boat surfaces for defects such as air voids, cuts, cracks, chips, etc.
- Using hand and power tools to sand, polish and repair fiberglass surfaces
- Comply with safety regulations and keep work areas clean and neat
- Physically able to climb in and out of boats
- Be a part of and grow with the Parker team
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Stable work history, preferably in the boating or automotive finishing industry
- Ability to use common hand tools
- Experience and proficiency with basic hand tools and power equipment
- Ability to read instructions and work orders
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attentions to detail
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to comply with Parker attendance standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a critical position in the production of our Quality Boats. Working successfully in our team environment is key, and the perfect candidate must have an eye for details. Candidates will properly mix Gel-Coats and putties when making repairs. Individuals in this position will buff and sand parts as needed.
Salary is commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using hand tools/sanding
- Experienced with various pneumatic and power tools
- Able to follow instructions
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Capable of working in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Able to bend, squat, climb and stand for extended periods of time
- Must wear proper safety equipment including respirator
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to arrive as scheduled
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Access to our onsite Workout Facility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.