Patch and Polish Finisher
- 306 Sweetwater Vonore Rd, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
Have you always wanted to build the world's best Ski Boat? Do you love to work with your hands and create quality, award winning products? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
You will become a Patch and Polish Finisher. This is a first shift position, which is from 6:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Thursday, with overtime if needed.
This is a critical position in the production of our Quality Boats. Working successfully in our team environment is key, and the perfect candidate must have an eye for details. Candidates will properly Patch and Inspect each boat. Individuals in this position will need have excellent attention to detail while buffing and sanding parts as needed and with final inspection.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using hand tools/sanding
- Experienced with various pneumatic and power tools
- Able to follow instructions
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Capable of working in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Able to bend, squat, climb and stand for extended periods of time
- Must wear proper safety equipment including respirator
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to arrive as scheduled
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.