- 306 E N St, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
If you enjoy working with your hands and have used tools with your jobs before, then this is the perfect position for you!
The right candidate will assemble parts onto the boat for installation. You would assemble the two parts of the boat, hull & deck, and use hardware, bilge equipment, ballast tanks, deck wiring, deck hardware, stereo and helm assemblies. If you work well with teams and can work a 5:30am - 4pm shift, then please apply today!
A typical day includes:
- Install parts
- Inspects all parts quality standards
- Perform maintenance on machines and tools
- Work in teams to install parts
- Be able to use a variety of hand tools including tape measure, razor knives, screw gun, drill, ratchet
- Minimum one year experience working with electrical parts or tools
- Must have basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts
- Must be able to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Be able to identify read orders and identify missing or defective parts
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.