- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Teams within Product Design and Development work years in advance to create the future of towed sport boats. As a CAD Modeler, you will work as an integral member of Nautique's Product Design and Development department. This opportunity invites you to utilize your advanced CAD skills in developing detailed CAD Models and assemblies through detailed sketches and concept models provided from our Design Team. Be a part of the team responsible for the winning wakeboard, waterski and wakesurf boats produced by Nautique Boats!
We offer a competitive salary as well as bonus for the right candidate. This is an 8 - 5 shift, Mon - Fri.
- Surface and Solid Modeling
- Complete leg work needed to complete the detailed models and assemblies
- Translate simple sketch concept into a working 3D model
- Assist with detailed documentation when needed
- Work in 2D and 3D
- Work on a creative, forward thinking team
- Maintain file management
- Engineering Degree, Technical Degree/Certification or 4+ years of professional experience in CAD
- Experienced in advanced surface modeling using NX and/or SolidWorks
- Experience with 3D assembly modeling, preferably with NX and/or SolidWorks
- Experience with 2D drawing software, AutoCAD
- Strong CAD skills to analyze, organize and program files for CNC equipment such as: .dwg. .dxf. Rhino, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.)
- Energized, ethical and professional in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Able to articulate and relate to all levels of the organization
- Team-oriented mind set with exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Experienced in working with teams
- Experienced in working with tools in a work shop environment
- Experienced with 2D CNC Machining preferred
- Manufacturing experience a plus!
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits if hired full time:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.