Maintenance Technician Lead
- 306 E N St, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
We have an opportunity for an experienced candidate that can fix and maintain various types of equipment. Are you a person that enjoys troubleshooting? Then we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Tech to maintain all equipment including, trucks, trailers, hand and power tools. Performs maintenance repairs and or coordinates repairs to the building and grounds. Maintains safety program and goes through routine training.
The right candidate will perform general electrical maintenance and repairs as well. Your day would consist of working with the various departments, handling paperwork and records for maintenance activities, complete preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and analyze situations to find the best resolution to repair, fabricate and correct the problem. Operate machine tools, hand tools, and specialized test equipment, working necessary with a variety of materials working within prescribed tolerances as directed.
Provide urgent and detailed response to all repair requests. Maintain good judgement and professionalism with all interactions.
- Minimum 2 years experience with maintenance in a factory or manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read schematics, basic data tables, handbooks, and technical references.
- Must know how to operate equipment and tools associated with job functions.
- Experienced in painting, cleaning, driving, filter changes, digging and picking up trash.
- Must be open to general maintenance requests and other work as assigned.
- Experience working with high and low voltages
- Experienced in Motor Controls
- 1+ years maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to wear PPE as needed
- Able to work indoor and outdoor
- Responsible for Lockout/Tagout
- Excellent customer service
- Able to read work rules, instructions, safety documents, etc.
- Must complete inventory of all parts
- Dedicated to the personal safety of everyone
- Team work and collaboration oriented
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.