Mold Maintenance Tooler
- 306 E N St, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
Has the knowledge, skills, and tools to effectively and efficiently disassemble, clean, troubleshoot, repair, and re-assemble molds. This is a first shift position.
- Rework worn or damaged tooling and fabricate simple tooling.
- Will measure complete dimensional mold-tooling stack-out (static and dynamic) to determine tooling component preloads, clearances, and fits utilizing any available prints.
- Determine “best” methods/procedures to determine probable causes of mold/part defects, as well as corrective and preventive actions.
- Train new or less-skilled employees in proper mold-maintenance techniques and methodology.
- Works on continuous improvement in the mold repair department by recommending new equipment and/or upgrades to existing equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Provide technical direction and assistance in support of activities performed in Mold Maintenance Department
- Computer experience
- Welding (MIG and TIG) and brazing experience
- 2+ years Mold design or building experience
- 2+ years Mold Tooler experience required
- Experienced with typical machine-shop equipment
- Communicate effectively and with patience
- Can work in a steady, professional manner with little or no supervision required.
- Has a sound understanding of processing requirements for molds
- Opportunity to grow with the company and learn skilled trades
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Excellent 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.