- 306 E N St, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
We are seeking an experienced Industrial Engineer, who will focus on eliminating waste in our plant. You will devise efficient ways to use workers, machines, materials, information, and energy to make better products and improve processes. Daily responsibility is focused on, but not limited to, safety and quality.
· Lead the advancement and implementation of lean manufacturing initiatives in production.
· Coordinate problem solving activities on plant floor with multi-department resources.
· Establish operational methods and work standards using various work measurement techniques.
· Optimize use of floor space, materials, personnel, and equipment.
· Analyze existing operations and propose cost justified improvements.
· Continuous Improvement initiatives
· Evaluate and design ergonomic workstations and material handling systems.
· Initiate, plan, execute, and control strategic projects to accomplish operations’ strategic goals.
- Four (4) year post-secondary degree, with a focus in industrial engineering or manufacturing.
- Experience in a manufacturing/operations environment.
- Strong lean manufacturing experience especially in continuous improvement, elimination of waste, 5S, Kaizen events, value stream mapping and visual management.
- Able to initiate, plan, direct, and execute process improvement projects.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work with minimum direction and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills combined with the ability to read and understand blueprints and drawings.Must possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Must have a team oriented mindset
- Strong computer skills in order to analyze, organize and present data and information using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working CAD knowledge.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs when necessary
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability