Service Parts Shipping Clerk
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
We are seeking an experienced Shipping Clerk that will ship parts to dealers and customers within a 24 hours timeframe. The job entails receiving product, stock movement, loading deliveries and general warehouse upkeep. The shift is 8am - 4:30pm, Mon - Fri, with pay range of $13-$15/hr, DOE.
· Must have basic knowledge of mechanics and electrical.
· Must have and maintain a current driver’s license.
· Must be able to drive a forklift when required.
· Must be able to perform tasks under time pressure deadlines.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds when necessary.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.