- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
If you enjoy working with your hands and have used tools with your jobs before, then this is the perfect position for you!
The right candidate will assemble parts onto the boat for installation. You would assemble the two parts of the boat, hull & deck, and use hardware, bilge equipment, ballast tanks, deck wiring, deck hardware, stereo and helm assemblies. If you work well with teams and can work a 5:30am - 4pm shift, then please apply today!
A typical day includes:
- Install parts
- Inspects all parts quality standards
- Perform maintenance on machines and tools
- Work in teams to install parts
- Be able to use a variety of hand tools including tape measure, razor knives, screw gun, drill, ratchet
- Minimum one year experience working with electrical parts or tools
- Must have basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts
- Must be able to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Be able to identify read orders and identify missing or defective parts
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.