Lamination 1st Shift
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Are you someone that loves to work with their hands? Do you like to work on a team that creates excellence? If you want to learn a skill and help create Nautique Boats in our manufacturing facility in Orlando, please call us today! This is a great way for you to start working in boat manufacturing, especially if you have never done this type of work before.
Applies and rolls initial layers of fiberglass and resin to hulls and decks and will insert metal pieces.
Shift is 5:30am - 4pm, Mon- Thurs and we offer $13-$14/Hour, DOE.
- Performs mix and lay-up of fiberglass, resins, and catalysts onto mold surface using various hand tools
- Works with structural adhesives
- Operates a variety of power tools including but not limited to scissors, drills, grinders, and overhead hoists
- Wears protective equipment while working
- Able to work in a hot and humid work environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, noisy environment
- Have the flexibility to work overtime both planned and unplanned to meet company goals.
- Must demonstrate record of dependability and reliability with prior work experience
- Must be able to work well with teams and in close proximity to each other
- Understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools
- Skills in fiberglass and resin preferred
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan