- 306 Sweetwater Vonore Rd, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
Teams within Product Design and Development work years in advance to create the future of towed sport boats.
This opportunity is responsible for designing products using computer-aided design software applications. Designs products, creates and tests prototypes, and oversees other CAD positions, production processes, computer controlled (CNC) machines and three-dimensional digitizer equipment.
We offer a competitive salary as well as bonus for the right candidate. This is an 8 - 5 shift, Mon - Fri.
- Perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining and upgrading CAD models.
- Design, develop and engineer high quality models using 3D and 2D CAD tools.
- Update and maintain product design files.
- Determine limitations, assumptions and solutions in the design and development of CAD models.
- Bring concept illustrations and clay models to real scale digital data.
- Create visual renderings and technical drawings to be reviewed
- Create specification drawings for prototyping and manufacturing of new products
- Technical Degree/Certification or 4+ years of professional experience in CAD
- 4+ years in design and problem solving
- Experienced in advanced surface modeling using SolidWorks
- Experience with 3D assembly modeling, preferably with SolidWorks
- Experience with 2D drawing software, AutoCAD
- Strong CAD skills to analyze, organize and program files for CNC equipment such as: .dwg. .dxf. Rhino, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.)
- Team-oriented mind set with exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Experienced with 2D CNC Machining preferred
- Manufacturing experience a plus!
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.