- 728 Patton Ave, Monticello, AR 71655, USA
SeaArk Boats, a Correct Craft Company, share one goal; to build the toughest boat on the market. The SeaArk team is made up of generations and families of Master Craftsman who have obtained the skills and experience to make this happen. Built one at a time by men and women who share the love of the outdoors and understand that hunting and fishing are not just a hobby but a way of life. We understand the importance of only having to concentrate on tasting the sweet victory of a trophy catch or a limit and not having to worry with the durability of a boat. Even the untrained eye can see that SeaArk surpasses the competition by using superior parts in the construction, such as larger extruded caprails, heavier 3/16" extruded center keels, thicker aluminum construction, thicker tread plate floors, and oversized ribs. This is who we are. Our way of life. Join the SeaArk family and have a Boat Built for a Lifetime.
SeaArk Boats has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant. This position will directly assist the Finance manager. Wage is between $10-$14/hour, depending on experience.
- High school diploma/GED is required
- Associate's degree or higher in Accounting is preferred
- Accounts Payable
- Prior knowledge of sales/use tax and inventory is preferred
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other accounting software
- Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Self-starter who works well independently or as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently toward completing them
- Ability to work scheduled hours
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.