Technical Procurement Specialist
- 770 Gills Dr, Orlando, FL 32824, USA
Watershed aims to work with and invest in early-stage, high-growth companies that have emerging or disruptive technologies and then integrate these ideas into markets we understand. We strive toward success in all things we do, all while focusing on making lives better for our customers, employees, and the world around us. As a Correct Craft Company, Watershed’s core values are built around people, performance, and philanthropy, and we approach business with these in mind. Our extensive network through our sister companies means we are connected to world-class brands, distribution and operations. We partner with companies developing technologies that are strategically aligned with our business including energy and propulsion, artificial intelligence, software and analytics, advanced materials, sensors, wireless, robotics and automation.
We are seeking a person who has a strong sense of leadership and ownership in their responsibilities. Are you able to manage several tasks and do them well? Are you someone that is innovative and has experience with Warehousing and Purchasing? Then, we have a great opportunity for you!
Job Description: Is responsible for sourcing, material forecasting, determining stock levels, purchase order placement, receiving, and the warehouse. In addition, will be managing on-going purchase order placement, order tracking, supplier follow-up and overall raw material inventory flow to support efficient day-to-day supply chain operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Research and sourcing vendors for parts
· Preparing and expediting purchase orders including working with our ERP system
· Inventory control duties including maintaining of files
· Works with accounting on price checks and proofs of delivery
· Maintaining relationships and communication with vendors and internal departments
· Work with engineer team to create ongoing sourcing strategy
· Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Team player, and able to work with a team to complete daily tasks
· Excellent organizational skills and be self-motivated
· Must have attention to detail
· Knowledge of boating a plus
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 2-3 year’s experience in supply chain, warehouse, and/or engineering related field
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance after 90 days
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.