- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Are you a Lean Expert? Do you love to facilitate Kaizen Events? We have a job that was meant for you!
Under the leadership of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, the Lean Champion will work directly with the Operations Teams, Manufacturing Engineers, Safety Team, and Model Integration teams to lead, refine, and execute a Continuous Improvement/Lean roadmap. You would be in charge of improving processes and procedures in Nautique's manufacturing of our award winning boats. This is a salaried position, Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm.
Typical Responsibilities are:
- Develop a Continuous Improvement (CI) roadmap
- Facilitate 12 Kaizen events per year
- Train and coach the team on Lean Manufacturing
- Provide data to the team
- Four (4) year post-secondary degree, preferably Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of related lean experience/training or equivalent combination of continuous improvement or operational excellence
- Lean Certification
- Expert knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/Operational Excellence Principles, 6S, CI, Root Cause Analysis, 5 Why, Standard Work, Poka Yoke, and other lean tools
- Strong leadership and change agent skills
- Strong data gathering, mining, and analyses skills
- Ability to work with minimum direction and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel if needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced with presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Project Management experience preferred
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.