- 306 Sweetwater Vonore Rd, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating. follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/CCTennesseecareers/
We are currently looking for an HR Supervisor with manufacturing experience. A dedicated individual that works within the HR department to achieve the company’s strategic goals while fostering a culture dedicated to innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
We are looking for a high-energy, team-oriented HR Supervisor to represent our growing organization. The ideal team member is an HR Supervisor who enjoys working with employees and will help take our growth to the next level. Correct Craft Tennessee has a great company culture and believes in People, Performance, and Philanthropy. If you have the desire for employee relations and retention and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, Correct Craft Tennessee is the place for you!
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented, organized, and experienced in ADP or equivalent HR Payroll system. We need an HR Compliance Champion that is an expert at handling employee relations, recruiting and all facets of HR.
Typical hours are 8am - 5pm, Mon - Fri and it is an exempt position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5+ years in Human Resources experience required
- HR experience in a manufacturing or construction environment a plus
- Proficiency in ADP or comparable HRIS/Payroll system.
- Must exhibit excellent communication written and verbal skills
- PHR or SHRM certification a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing demands and priorities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.