- 306 Sweetwater Vonore Rd, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
- Perform mechanical system design in support of boat manufacturing and new model development
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to manage system builds and ensure timelines and performance criteria are met.
- Provide general engineering and CAD support to vendors and manufacturing as required including new model integration.
- Ensure Component specs in the design and development of products.
- Provide support for existing installations as required.
- Support and Develop BOM for new models.
- Work with Purchasing for new part validation and vendor approval.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Ability to work productively and maintain project timelines with minimal supervision.
· Good mechanical aptitude and skills with 2+ years experience in manufacturing.
· Proficiency with 3D Modeling, Solid works, Rhino, and AutoCAD.
· Previous marine engineering experience is a plus!
· General familiarity with Electrical systems and basic programming a plus.
· BS in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability