- 306 Sweetwater Vonore Rd, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Since 1960, Bryant Boats, a subsidiary of Correct Craft, has been operated by some of the industry’s most renowned builders and designers. Located in Sweetwater, Tennessee, Bryant produces stern drive runabouts ranging in length from 19-27 feet using 100% hand-laid fiberglass and wood-free construction designed for discerning and value-conscious boaters. At the heart of what we do and believe is making a better boat. We do this by collaborating with our customers to develop innovative products that ultimately improve the boating experience. This is expressed through our mission: Bryant provides the best-in-class ride, drive and overall feel while elevating what luxury means to the consumer. Leave the rest behind and join the Bryant family, where luxury meets sport.
Bryant is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.
This position is responsible for seaming pre-cut patterns together, following precise instructions and able to sew pre-sewn pieces together to form a complete part. All candidates will need to pass a Pre-Hire sewing test. Shift is 6am- 4:30pm, but may be adjusted as necessary based on work load.
- Will use and maintain a high speed, walking foot sewing machine
- Will trim finished seams when necessary
- Will use scissors and wear Safety glasses while working
- Experienced with sewing thick material such as a military uniform, jeans or leather
- At least one year experience working on an Industrial Sewing Machine
- Experienced with a Double Stitch needle
- Experienced with a single needle
- Consew Sewing Machine experience a plus!
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs when needed
- Able to work in a non climate-controlled environment when necessary
- Must be able to follow instructions from Supervisor/Lead and work in a team environment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.