- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating 94 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
We have an opportunity for an experienced candidate that can fix and maintain various types of manufacturing equipment. Are you a person that enjoys troubleshooting? Then we have the opportunity for you! 5:30am - 4pm shift, $15-$20/hour, DOE. This is a P-3 Level Maintenance Tech for our facility.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Tech to maintain all equipment including, trucks, trailers, hand and power tools. Performs maintenance repairs and or coordinates repairs to the building and grounds. Maintains safety program and goes through routine training.
The right candidate will perform general electrical maintenance and repairs as well. Your day would consist of working with the various departments, handling paperwork and records for maintenance activities, complete preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and analyze situations to find the best resolution to repair, fabricate and correct the problem. Operate machine tools, hand tools, and specialized test equipment, working necessary with a variety of materials working within prescribed tolerances as directed.
Provide urgent and detailed response to all repair requests. Maintain good judgement and professionalism with all interactions.
- Must be able to read schematics, basic data tables, handbooks, and technical references.
- Must know how to operate equipment and tools associated with job functions.
- Must have a working knowledge of 120/208/240 Volt and three phase and single phase grounded A/C systems. This includes lighting circuits panels, breakers, motors, motor starters, overloads, fixtures, transformers, fuses and other electrical components.
- Experienced in painting, cleaning, driving, filter changes, digging and picking up trash.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing facility
- Must be open to general maintenance requests and other work as assigned.
- Experience working with high and low voltages
- Experienced in Motor Controls
- 3+ years HVAC maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work indoor and outdoor
- Able to work independently
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan