Risk Management Specialist
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Correct Craft is a strategic plan driven company that highly values its culture. That is why we focus heavily on maintaining a highly relational culture, following the Correct Craft identity pyramid that captures both what is important to the company and how we conduct ourselves. Our focus remains on the three pillars of our company – People, Performance, and Philanthropy. For more information please go to www.correctcraft.com
Under the direction of the Vice President of Administration the Risk Management Specialist (RMS) will be responsible for securing and maintaining appropriate insurance coverage for the organization. The RMS will manage risk and casualty insurance renewals; implement, maintain and disseminate risk policies and processes to reduce the likelihood of future legal issues; oversee existing claims; review and assist with insurance audits; and provide insurance support to Correct Craft and its affiliates. Additionally, the RMS will assist the Mergers & Acquisitions team in evaluating insurance and environmental requirements and procuring the necessary coverages and permits. The RMS will travel periodically as needed.
Hours are 8am - 5pm, Mon - Fri
If you are passionate about Risk, Safety and excellent at collecting information, then this is a perfect opportunity for you to join our team.
- Minimum of BA/BS in Risk Management/Business/Finance/Law and have at least 5 years’ experience in Corporate/Business environment.
- CERA, CRM or PRM Risk Management certifications preferred
- Must have experience working with insurance companies and policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Very Detail Oriented with Excellent Organization and Project Management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work closely with all members of the organization
- Ability to juggle and manage competing tasks and demands and deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Able to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must have knowledge of accounting functions, processes and procedures
- Opportunity to grow with the company and learn skilled trades
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Excellent 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.