Mold Maintenance Tooler
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating 94 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Has the knowledge, skills, and tools to effectively and efficiently disassemble, clean, troubleshoot, repair, and re-assemble molds.
We offer a first shift, 5:30am – 4pm, Monday – Thursday with Overtime available on Friday and pay is $13-$20/hour, DOE.
- Rework worn or damaged tooling and fabricate simple tooling.
- Will measure complete dimensional mold-tooling stack-out (static and dynamic) to determine tooling component preloads, clearances, and fits utilizing any available prints.
- Determine “best” methods/procedures to determine probable causes of mold/part defects, as well as corrective and preventive actions.
- Train new or less-skilled employees in proper mold-maintenance techniques and methodology.
- Works on continuous improvement in the mold repair department by recommending new equipment and/or upgrades to existing equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Provide technical direction and assistance in support of activities performed in Mold Maintenance Department
- Computer experience
- Welding (MIG and TIG) and brazing experience
- 2+ years Mold design or building experience
- 2+ years Mold Tooler experience required
- Experienced with typical machine-shop equipment
- Communicate effectively and with patience
- Can work in a steady, professional manner with little or no supervision required.
- Has a sound understanding of processing requirements for molds
- Opportunity to grow with the company and learn skilled trades
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Excellent 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.