Mechanical Project Engineer
- 728 Patton Ave, Monticello, AR 71655, USA
SeaArk Boats, a Correct Craft Company, share one goal; to build the toughest boat on the market. The SeaArk team is made up of generations and families of Master Craftsman who have obtained the skills and experience to make this happen. Built one at a time by men and women who share the love of the outdoors and understand that hunting and fishing are not just a hobby but a way of life. We understand the importance of only having to concentrate on tasting the sweet victory of a trophy catch or a limit and not having to worry with the durability of a boat. Even the untrained eye can see that SeaArk surpasses the competition by using superior parts in the construction, such as larger extruded caprails, heavier 3/16" extruded center keels, thicker aluminum construction, thicker tread plate floors, and oversized ribs. This is who we are. Our way of life. Join the SeaArk family and have a Boat Built for a Lifetime.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop 2D and 3D models for production ready status, Using Autodesk products
- Researches and analyzes design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of product.
- Assist in the identification of root cause problems. Evaluates field installations and recommends design modifications .Develops and implements corrective action plans.
- Assist in providing calculations and plans for the certification of Product.
- Monitors fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
- Evaluates field installations and recommends design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
Wage: $15-$19/hour depending on experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar degree.
- Strong CAD skills using AutoCAD, AutoCAD Inventor or Solidworks.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of algebraic, geometric and trigonometric functions for various calculations
- Experience with Aluminum fabrication.
- 3 plus years in Marine construction a plus
- Familiar with USCG and ABYC standards a plus
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
SeaArk is a drug free facility. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen. We are an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.