- 754 Co Rd 12, Midway, AR 72651, USA
Everything Has A Reason
Over time this statement became a culture at Bass Cat and Yar-Craft Boats. A simple tribal tactic, not one that comes from a how-to manual or a mission statement. It comes with years of building the finest bass and walleye boats in the world. Our staff compiles hundreds of years of boat-building experience. We aren’t the new kids on the block, and we know our culture runs deep.
We uphold a commitment to ensuring each boat is comprised of the finest quality throughout the manufacturing process. Better resins, better fiberglass, better techniques and not cutting corners in any segment. It’s not about the price, it’s about the boats and the people that build and run them.
Use mechanical and power tools to install and connect motors and accessories on boats as per factory specifications or as specified on work orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs accessories in outboard motorboats: Drills holes, attaches brackets, and installs accessories, batteries and guide pulleys, using hand tools and power tools.
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- May change propellers and adjust motors to obtain maximum performance.
- Rig boat package per factory specifications.
- Rig boat package as specified on work orders.
- Notify Service Manager when rigging of specified unit received from manufacturer is not acceptable.
- Work in an efficient manner to maintain service schedules.
- Prepare loose motors or trailers for delivery to customer.
- Test each unit for proper and safe operation using established marine service procedures.
- Notify Service Manager if unit has problems that need additional work.
- Follow work order procedures for requesting and obtaining parts, performing labor and completing paperwork.
- Follow work order procedures when requesting parts or performing labor not listed on work order.
- Compile warranty packages per outlined process for every unit.
- Properly complete rigging checklist and assist with inspection process for each unit.
- Install optional equipment and/or accessories as per customer’s request.
- Notify Service Manager when customer’s request may not be possible or may cause a safety issue.
- Maintain a clean and professional work area.
- Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment
- Be able to bend at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary to move equipment around in the department.
- This is a safety sensitive position.
- Competitive pay
- Faith based foundation
- Family oriented atmosphere
- Full-time employment
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays