Driver (Part-time Position)
- 754 Co Rd 12, Midway, AR 72651, USA
Everything Has A Reason
Over time this statement became a culture at Bass Cat and Yar-Craft Boats. A simple tribal tactic, not one that comes from a how-to manual or a mission statement. It comes with years of building the finest bass and walleye boats in the world. Our staff compiles hundreds of years of boat-building experience. We aren’t the new kids on the block, and we know our culture runs deep.
We uphold a commitment to ensuring each boat is comprised of the finest quality throughout the manufacturing process. Better resins, better fiberglass, better techniques and not cutting corners in any segment. It’s not about the price, it’s about the boats and the people that build and run them.
Distribute boats/products promptly to our customers. The driver will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Complete logs, reports, and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel during unloading/loading of boats.
- This is a safety sensitive position.
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Clean driving record.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive pay
- Faith based foundation
- Family oriented atmosphere