- 2047 Grogan Ave, Merced, CA 95341, USA
Centurion has built high performance watersports towboats since 1976 from its headquarters in Merced, California. Centurion was the first to introduce a wakesurfing specific towboat and created the World Wake Surfing Championships, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2015. Innovation has always been the hallmark of Centurion boats. Now, thanks to new product, leadership and Correct Craft company culture, innovation is running deeper than ever, into a re-imagination of the Centurion brand. Watersports enthusiasts are embracing Centurion boats for the world’s best waves, wakes and ride, as well as ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship. Time to re-imagine your ride, in a Centurion.
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled Marketing Manager with an exceptional track record of communicating authentic unforgettable stories easily. Our Marketing Manager will promote our company’s two brands’ messages through the creation of disruptive print/digital marketing media and the deployment of unique marketing strategies while analyzing the effectiveness of these efforts communicating all results to management. We are looking for someone who can help us continue focusing on increasing brand awareness, new customer procurement, customer retention and improving overall sales. Disruptive thinking is required to brainstorm new strategies and capitalize on future marketing trends and channels. You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization!
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns in accordance with our 3-year strategic plan and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts/converts new customers while retaining existing boat owners.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy-writing, performance analysis.
- Build new and nurture existing strategic relationships while, partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Schedule social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns. Gain insight and assess against strategic plan. Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Evaluate and maintain a plan of marketing initiatives in accordance with the 3-year strategy. Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts. Communicating the marketing plan. Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services. Evaluating competitors.
- Any additional duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of proven marketing and promotion experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills to forecast trends and analyze metrics.
- Strong comprehension of both traditional and emerging channels for marketing.
- Experience with online content marketing.
- Ability to work well with teams.
- Proven customer service and customer-focused outreach.
- Expertise with social media development strategy and managing social accounts on multiple platforms.
- Familiarity with website development and web copy.
- Familiarity with graphic design and web design.
- Experience with marketing automation.
- Must be proficient at operating and trailering a water sports boat. Graphics, photo and video editing skills are required in addition to a strong proficiency in creative writing.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave, Vacation, and Personal Days