- 8615 Florida Rock Rd, Orlando, FL 32824, USA
ACTIVE. FAMILY. LIFE.
Aktion Parks is a boat and cable park operation that delivers customers an active, watersports lifestyle that is safe, healthy, family friendly, and environmentally conscious. Aktion Parks owns and operates both Miami Watersports Complex and Orlando Watersports Complex, two of the largest cable wakeboard parks in the U.S. and two of the most recognized parks in the world.
We have a great opportunity to work for our Watersports complex in Orlando. This is a job that allows you to do what you love, whether it is wake boarding, skiing or enjoying our inflatable park. Your expertise can help those customers new to our industry to learn how to successfully wake board or knee board in our cable park. We offer $9/hr, 20-29 hours per week. Candidates must be able to work weekends as well as during the week. Typical duties are:
· Monitors activities in swimming areas to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers
· Interpret and enforce Aquapark rules and policies to ensure safety of all swimmers
· Be prepared to react to an emergency and become familiar with emergency action plans
· Complete required reports and records as assigned
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Must have current Lifeguard Training Certification and provide proof of required certifications
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to work 6-8 hour shifts in the sun
· Ability to use good judgment and to respond quickly
· Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions
· Ability to work under stress and handle stressful situations
· Available to work varying shifts including weekends
· Prefer minimum 1 year of experience
Special Instructions: (should apply with Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio under 10 mb)
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Job Stability
- Free use of cable park after 30 days of employment
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.