Manufacturing Integration Engineer
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Integration Engineer to assist our team in preventing and eliminating waste from future and current processes. The right candidate will work with our Product Design and Development team (PD&D) in providing production impact assessments for all new concepts. This expert will drive the designs to be more manufacturing friendly and drive a more robust product. Our Manufacturing Integration Engineer will learn our production processes and will coordinate flow of information from production to our PD&D department and vice versa.
Are you a detailed oriented person that is open to learning new things and able to effectively communicate with various teams in a manufacturing environment? Then please apply today!
- Identify limitations of the proposed design and suggest improvements to meet Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Provide data, analyses and impact assessments to various departments
- Identify cost savings opportunities
- Initiate, plan, execute and control strategic projects
- Complete presentations in group settings
- Four (4) year post-secondary degree, with a focus in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, or mechanical engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of related field experience
- Ability to work with minimum direction and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to build strong relationships with various departments
- Must be a self-starter
- Able to travel if needed
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in lean manufacturing a plus
- Working CAD knowledge preferred
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits if hired full time:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Workout facility on property for employee use
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.