- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating 94 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Job Description: Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Facilities Manager will direct and lead the execution of all activities related to the maintenance of equipment and facilities in support of the company’s production and growth. The position plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs. This position supervises and coordinates the work of 10 – 12 employees who repair and maintain the building/facility, production equipment and machinery in the plant.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develop and implement a predictive and preventative maintenance program for all equipment and building systems.
• Coordinate and prioritize maintenance activities to maximize equipment reliability in support of optimal production efficiency.
• Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and reducing equipment downtime.
• Manages the maintenance personnel for all shifts as well as training, motivating and monitoring performance and skill levels of employees.
• Arranges, coordinates, and manages appropriate third-party contractor support as needed.
• Supports plans for infrastructure and capacity increases at facility.
• Prepares Maintenance budget and secures estimates and cost quotes as needed.
• Works closely with departments to schedule maintenance tasks.
• Promotes continual improvement and advancement in equipment, facility and systems as it relates to technology and industry 4.0.
· Four-year degree in an engineering or technical field preferred.
· 5+ years of related work experience in manufacturing management and must be able to demonstrate leadership and project management abilities.
· Knowledge of HVAC, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, electrical, machine repair and maintenance, plant layout, safety, painting and janitorial experience.
· Strong knowledge of plant/OSHA health and safety standards and compliance, and a fundamental understanding of applicable governmental regulations.
· Solid understanding of buildings, grounds and security protocols.
· A fundamental understanding of Lean manufacturing concepts.
· Basic knowledge of human resource principles and practices and how they relate to motivating subordinates in accordance with corporate goals and objectives.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Sound technical, leadership, teamwork, decision making, problem solving, and organizational skills required for this position.
· Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and work effectively as a team player throughout the plant with individuals and various plant teams.
· Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· Travel is primarily local during the business day. May on occasion travel to appropriate seminars and training.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Access to our onsite Workout Facility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.