- 728 W Patton St, Monticello, AR, us
SeaArk Boats, a Correct Craft Company, share one goal; to build the toughest boat on the market. The SeaArk team is made up of generations and families of Master Craftsman who have obtained the skills and experience to make this happen. Built one at a time by men and women who share the love of the outdoors and understand that hunting and fishing are not just a hobby but a way of life. We understand the importance of only having to concentrate on tasting the sweet victory of a trophy catch or a limit and not having to worry with the durability of a boat. Even the untrained eye can see that SeaArk surpasses the competition by using superior parts in the construction, such as larger extruded caprails, heavier 3/16" extruded center keels, thicker aluminum construction, thicker tread plate floors, and oversized ribs. This is who we are. Our way of life. Join the SeaArk family and have a Boat Built for a Lifetime.
SeaArk Boats has an immediate opening for a Plasma Operator in our Metal Fabricating Department.
Wage: $10.00-$14.00/hour depending on experience.
- At least 1-year of machine operating experience
- Ability to read and interpret general drawings
- Computer literate
- Ability to apply mathematical operations such as fractions
- Ability to define problems and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to properly and safely use power tools
Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb. Must be able to use physical strength to torque material in place and frequently lift 20 lbs., occasionally lift 35 lbs., sometimes lift 50 lbs.
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
SeaArk Boats is a drug free facility. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen. We are an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.