Exercise Design CS-REF3H
- Norfolk, VA
Corps Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with the core competencies of Planning Facilitation, Training Support and Leadership Development
In support of our core competencies we provide training in Planning Facilitation and Strategy Development, Training and Education Support, Scenario Development and Exercise Design, and Staff Development and Leadership Training.
We support training through a variety of methods to include classroom instruction, practical application, vignettes and exercise scenarios, and training exercises. The capabilities of our staff represents a cross section of experience which includes expertise with Stability Operations, Civil Military Operations, Command and Control, Logistics, Intelligence, Information Management and Information Operations. We leverage this diverse expertise to provide quality services for our clients.
Our leadership team includes government, civil and former military leaders who have extensive experience in cradle to grave training for live, virtual and constructive training events. We develop and implement staff training and enterprise management solutions for Department of Defense, U.S. Government and Civil Sector organizations.
• Supports the production of courseware and curriculum materials that focus upon the Joing Planning Process, OPTs, and related planning utilized by forward deployed Joint Forces, Naval Forces, and MAGTFs engaged in Amphibious Operations.
• Develops scenario and supporting “Naval-flavored” briefs to support classroom and exercise operational planning. Writes and manages Master Scenario Events List (MSEL), as it pertains to Navy/Marine Team during operations.
• Plays a key role in developing Intelligence portion and Pol/Mil specifics of holistic scenarios designed to exercise Numbered Fleet Commands / Navy Component Commands
• Travel as a part of a Mobile Training Team in support of training for high-level Naval staffs.
• The ideal candidate is a former senior officer who has experience working on a MAGTF Staff.
• Bachelor's degree a must and Master's degree preferred. Should have completed a professional military education program (resident/non-resident), such as Command and Staff College and/or Top Level School.
• Understanding of US Naval operations and Amphibious Operations desired.
• Experience writing MAGTF/Joint Operations Orders.
• Familiarity with current trends, doctrine, and systems in use by the USN/USMC/Joint community.
• Shall possess or be eligible for a security clearance.
• Anticipated date of availability: on or about 15 Sept 2013
Corps Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled veteran.