Inventory Control Technician - Night Shift
- Ellenboro, WV
- Shift: Night Shift
- Position Type: Permanent
Simonton Windows - Part of Cornerstone Building Brands' Brand Family
Base Starting Wage $17.00 per hour plus $1.00 per hour differential for night shift.
Benefits Start on Day One
Shoe Voucher/Reimbursement AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
Address: 67 Simonton Rd, Ellenboro WV 26346
Shift: Night Shift, Sunday through Thursday, Starting at 7pm. Shifts run 8-12 hours. Overtime will be required based on business needs.
Cornerstone Building Brands makes windows that provide builders, architects, and homeowners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home, and this is why great building solutions start with you! We are part of the nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. As a Cornerstone Building Brands employee, you’ll have an opportunity to positively impact our organization every day and gain valuable knowledge and insight in collaboration with a team of experienced peers. In short, the Cornerstone Building Brands Difference is YOU!
As Inventory Material Handler, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, and moving materials within or near the plant, yard, or work site. You will adhere to EHS standards and regulations while working independently or as a team member, with or without direct supervision. You must possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. You must also be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently or within teams.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Process Bills of Ladings for outbound freight.
- Communicate activities pertaining to the inventory operations.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or with forklift, including set glass racks on the glass lines.
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, or other containers.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with forklift/power hoist and cleans work area, machines, and equipment.
- Operates industrial truck or electric hoist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Perform physical inventories as required.
- Forklift skills are preferred.
- Successful completion of OSHA mandated fork truck training is required.
- Good basic math skills.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Microsoft Office, WSOE, WBOX and Great Plains will be required.
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Career training, development, and progression planning
We offer great benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance that start on day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Diverse Culture
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Activities
- Rewards Program
- And much more!
Apply today to join our Team! The Production Associate is responsible for the fabrication and production of the component parts for the final assembly of windows. Successful candidates enjoy working in a fast-paced, physically demanding, and repetitive work environment, which includes heavy lifting or working with your hands.
This job description is reflective of tasks that will be performed in a variety of departments.