Image Editing And Content Intern
- Lagos, Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry - and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
CornerStone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. CornerStone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We have achieved this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and job seekers.
Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Graphic Design Intern to join our marketing team. This candidate will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative including e-commerce assets, web/mobile ads, and microsite designs
This internship program is for 3 months and may be extended based on performance.
Components of the program include:
- Consults with supervisor to evaluate individual project needs, scope the size and time of the project, and provide deliverables on-time
- Designs marketing collateral, such as print brochures, promotional flyers, datasheet and whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, advertising, website and digital graphics, product graphics, infographics, icons, and large format items such as tradeshow booths, etc.
- Manages and maintains consistency of branding and overall design
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to supervisor for approval
- Must be able to work collectively with other team members, embrace ideas, consider criticism, and be flexible working through creative processes
- Work independently with little guidance or hand-holding
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
- The ability to effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually
- Adobe Creative Suite “Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver”
- Proficient with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Proficient in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with responsive website development tools