Commercial Operations Intern
- Lagos, Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry - and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
CornerStone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. CornerStone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We have achieved this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and job seekers.
Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Commercial Operations Intern. The Commercial Operations Intern will extract actionable insights from unstructured datasets and present a clear picture of the findings to help improve sales processes and drive the decision-making process.
This internship program is for 3 months and may be extended based on performance.
Components of the program include:
- Aid Commercial teams/leaders to better understand and utilize KPIs/Dashboards and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Transform complex data sets into a easy to use metrics in various analytics platforms (Tableau, SQL, Salesforce.com reporting, Excel).
- Understand sales process, data and standard operating procedures.
- Sales performance dashboard tracking.
- Analyses sales information and pipeline data and recommends appropriate action plans.
- Identify problem of poor performance as well as best practices to allow for further investigation and corrective action.
- Support on leads, pipeline, customer visit, cross-selling process enhancement and standardization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or Engineering
- Minimum of 2:1
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate [plus internship opportunities]
- Financial modelling and data analysis
- Experience using Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively communicate complex topics