Information Technology (IT) Internship
- Lagos, Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry - and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
CornerStone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. CornerStone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We have achieved this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and job seekers.
Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit an Information Technology (IT) Intern. The IT Support Intern will assist the helpdesk with providing user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms – including troubleshooting problems and advising on appropriate solutions.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and network connectivity
- Taking staff or clients through series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to Help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritizing and managing many open cases simultaneously
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Shift and on-call work may be required
- Basic Support (Network & Troubleshooting) Skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer and Electronics Engineering or any related field.
- Open to learning
- Prior experience in IT Support is an added advantage