Data Analytics and Quality Control Intern
- Lagos, Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry - and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
CornerStone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. CornerStone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We have achieved this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and job seekers.
Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Data Analytics and Quality Control intern. As a data analyst you will be responsible for complex data management within the production team, data sourcing and data quality.
- Data and big data cross-analysis in order to identify cause/effect correlations and drive business decisions
- Working on websites: Keyword research, Content creation, Content implementation, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation
- Presentations: Research, Data collection
- Reporting: Data collection, Report creation, Data Analysis
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent analytical and quick-decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail with highly organized, advanced office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics) or significant relevant coursework
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, charts and creating complicated formulas,
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Visio, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console or other SEO tools
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.