Telesales Agents - Internship
- Lagos, Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry - and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
CornerStone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. CornerStone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We have achieved this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and job seekers.
Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Telesales Agents. This is a 2-month paid learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for 150 million customers one call at a time.
Your job as a Telesales Agents is to
- Give customers the best options on their purchase
- Give product information
- Increase our sales via varied communication channels
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, email and chat
- Attract potential customers by answering questions/suggesting information about our products and services
- Include a sale speech in every interaction with customer and contact proactively customers to increase bookings
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with staff
- Completion of service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information
- Managing daily targets and tracking progress with tool such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Building and leading cross-functional teams-able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum BSC /HND required in any field.
- At least 1 year of Call Centre and/or Telemarketing/ Telesales experience
- A proven track record of working in a customer service environment is required
- Flight Ticketing skill is an added advantage
- Eloquent and customer-oriented, with experience in cold calling
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly persuasive and comfortable with handling customer’s objections
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment to consistently meet or exceed sales targets