- Lagos, Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry - and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
CornerStone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. CornerStone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We have achieved this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and job seekers.
A Forward-thinking, fast-paced FMCG company looking to hire a Recruitment intern for a project. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy organisation and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of HR staff
- Facilitate job advertisements online.
- Screen and review resume against specific requirements, schedule interviews and/or conduct interviews as needed.
- Schedule and/or conduct reference checks, prepare candidate summaries to facilitate further candidate consideration
- Follow up with candidates on status or as needed to clarify details related to their background, scope of work, or other matters.
- Plan and execute various employee engagement activities
- Conduct New Employee Orientation
- Support new hires through the orientation period and on-the-job training process
- Works with Managers/Team Leads to implement effective onboarding and training approaches to maximize the transfer of knowledge and skills during the onboarding process and ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Any other task as assigned by HR Manager
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong relationship management skills, organizational skills, coordination skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally
- Great attention to details, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key
- Strong analytical and people skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accountancy or in any related field
- Membership of CIPM is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant field