Digital Marketing Intern
- Lagos, Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry - and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
CornerStone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. CornerStone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We have achieved this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and job seekers.
A Forward-thinking, fast paced company is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Intern to assist with digital marketing strategy, especially producing, posting and promoting our marketing content.
This internship will give you the opportunity to build your skills in the operational aspects of communications, as well as broaden your experience on the strategic side.
We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive candidate with interest and passion for SEO, Google Ads Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Social Media, Content Marketing and Web UX.
Support all elements of our Digital Marketing Strategy in the following areas:
- PPC campaigns
- Google Adwords
- Remarketing (multiple platforms)
- Ads & Landing Page Optimization
- Google Analytics
- CRM - Email Marketing
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree or a current student in their final year in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Journalism, PR, Communications, and/or Marketing.
- Background in internet marketing, SEO, SEM or searching advertising
- Excellent with excel
- High level of proficiency with CRM (Zoho), CMS (WordPress, Drupal), Analytics tools, Photoshop /Canvas/Indesign( added bonus)
- Availability to start immediately.