- Lagos, Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry - and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
CornerStone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. CornerStone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We have achieved this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and job seekers.
Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit an SEO Specialist to help manage search engine optimization of products and category pages to improve search results and visibility as well as conversion while driving traffic to the website through search engines.
- Optimization and indexing of product pages
- Work with Central Team on optimization of category pages to ensure that ranks are high on the search engine result pages
- Work with the QC Team to approve product uploads
- SEO Specialist will also work with Content Team to approve product reviews
- Consistently review the website and look for enhancement opportunities to optimize website search results.
- Perform all on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, headers, and more.
- Manage the website content (new product uploads, data scrubbing and migration where applicable, removing products, update pricing etc.)
- Write effective headlines, body, copy, and websites to optimize websites or web pages.
- Work collaboratively with Content Team to assure web advertising is presented most effectively and with keyword optimization.
- Create program plans based on E-Commerce Marketing strategies to focus on customer retention, repeat purchases, and customer acquisition.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in the English Language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools and In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets and prioritize tasks under pressure
- An eye for details is key
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in any field from a recognized reputable university
- 2-5 years' experience in SEO, Web Development and Content Management Systems or similar role in a fast-paced corporate environment
- The practice of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc.)
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link-building and surpassing client conversion goals
- Experience with keyword research, ranking and analysis tools