Dispatch Logistics Intern
- Lagos, Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self-discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry - and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
Corner Stone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. Corner Stone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We have achieved this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and job seekers.
Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a dispatch Logistics Interns. This is a 2-months paid learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for 150 million customers. You will be assigned projects and/or support our existing operations in one of our businesses. Your project and work responsibilities may consist of a variety of areas in supply chain including demand planning, inventory management, supply chain planning, scheduling, all while gathering understanding of other functions of the business.
• Assist with dispatch logistics and itinerary preparation
• Updating database with Locations and other related information
• Navigate spreadsheets for data entry and filing
• Track and follow-up all logistics related issues in a timely manner
• Other job duties assigned by team members
• Minimum BSC degree in any field
• Maximum of 2 years relevant experience in a fast-paced corporate environment.
• Must be Tech savvy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
• Proficient skills with Microsoft Office suites including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously