Master Data Management (MDM) Architect
- 1388 Kifer Road, Sunnyvale, California, United States
Medical Device company
Role: Architect (Master Data Management)
- Would be responsible for providing technical leadership to master data management related projects/solutions. Would be responsible for documenting architectural requirements and defining solution architecture. The incumbent is expected to provide technical leadership to project team(s)
- Provide subject matter expertise for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects
- Facilitate and contribute in system feasibility studies, building POCs, pilot implementations and testing while working with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements in a distributed data architecture
- Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and MDM technology platform
- Engage in assessing and selecting the Master Data Management Platform / vendor and in defining the solution
- Influence technology direction at the enterprise level based on broad expertise across multiple software platforms and technologies
- Provide data modeling solutions and recommendations based on the selected technical architecture
- Lead and manage master data management, data governance, metadata, data cleansing and quality projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Analyzing & cleansing various source systems data and building master data for an enterprise.
- Experience in minimum two end to end implementation of master data management, from design to post implementation support.
- Experience in one more of master data management products
- Desired experience implementing in Medical device or other related industries
- Desired experience integrating with SAP, Agile and other applications
- 10+ years working with Master Data Management products / Operations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.