Sales Operations Associate
- Ruiru Kamiti Road, Tatu City, Kenya
- Employees can work remotely
Copia gives all consumers access to high-quality goods and services, regardless of their income level, access to technology, or location. By harnessing mobile technologies, a network of last-mile Agents, and proprietary logistics technology, Copia serves a high growth market that formal retail and e-commerce cannot penetrate.
Customers place orders online or offline – using our website www.copia.co.ke, USSD, or our network of over 20,000+ digitally connected last-mile Agents located across 16 counties. Our internally managed, technology-enabled warehousing and logistics operation delivers the order to the Agent in 2-4 days.
The core of this role is to support the Sales team at Copia by monitoring, planning & reporting on Sales Inventory Usage. You will ensure that all sales channels have adequate materials to achieve their objectives while reducing losses & inefficiencies within the process.
- Design ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of sales supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct business demand
- Prepare weekly/monthly usage reports &escalate any inefficiencies
- Use ERP systems to record & monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Collaborate with procurement to replenish stock hence avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus
- Analyze data e,g weekly/monthly usage to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with procurement & Finance in achieving cost-effective deals
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure seamless distribution
- Report to sales leaders on stock levels, issues etc.
- University Degree/Diploma in a business related field from a recognized University/College
- Proven experience as inventory Associate or similar position will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Technical Skills and Behavioural Attributes
- You possess a great work ethic with ability and will power to just get things done.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- High sense of initiative.
- Should have good organizational skills.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Ability to multitask.
Working with Copia will give you an opportunity to:
Have IMPACT by bringing accessibility to affordable goods and services to traditionally underserved customers and locations
Quickly GROW your professional skillset by being part of a fast-paced, high growth and innovative organization.
THRIVE in a fun and entrepreneurial culture that values input and action from all.