Director of Marketing
- 307 W 38th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Who We Are:
ConveyIQ is changing the way companies communicate and engage with top talent. Our innovative products enable employers to interact with talent and create remarkable hiring experiences at scale. Leading brands in over 95 countries, including Dentsu Aegis, NBCUniversal, Warby Parker, Equinox, MIT, and The New York Times, are enriching top candidate hiring experiences with our platform.
From our offices in the heart of New York City, we are a fast-paced venture backed start-up fostering a culture of learning, improvement and growth. For more information about the company, check us out at www.conveyiq.com.
Who You Are:
You are a high-energy self-starter with a strong desire to learn. You have an entrepreneurial attitude, are independent and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills. You are not afraid to think out of the box and get your hands dirty to deliver results. If this is you then you are in the right place.
What you’ll do:
We are searching for a Director of Marketing. We're need a can-do high-energy pipeline generator who defines what needs to be done and then executes in an environment characterized by intensity, speed, collaboration, and excellence. You bring a breadth of experience, know what it means to be scrappy, measure everything, and love moving the needle. If you have experience in Account Based Marketing, even better.
- Generate a consistent flow of sales-ready inbound leads and mature existing opps by developing, executing, and optimizing lead generation and nurture programs
- Define key performance indicators and dashboards to enable us to measure, optimize, and focus the demand generation activities
- Create compelling content and offerings mapped to buyer personas
- Manage marketing automation system (Hubspot), working with Marketing Ops
- Assist in the creation and execution of Account Based Marketing programs from scratch for our new solution
- Cultivate our product marketing and GTM messaging working closely with Product
- Maintain a highly integrated martech stack, provide recommendations on new tools as required, to help improve efficiency, tracking, and full cycle reporting on pipeline impact
- Effectively communicate plans and metrics regularly
- Develop, implement, and integrate our demand generation programs with event, social media and PR programs that elevate brand visibility
- Support sales prospecting, training, and enablement activities
What we need you to have:
- At least 5 - 10 years of marketing and/or demand generation experience preferably within a SaaS startup. ABM experience is a huge plus!
- Proven, successful inbound and outbound demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels
- Experience with GTM messaging and product marketing
- Very analytical and data-driven approach to demand gen
- Advanced knowledge of current and innovative B2B demand generation methods across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM/SEO, display, social, events, etc.)
- Highly collaborative, self-starter, check the ego at the door, always interested in learning and innovating, unafraid to take action, comfortable with chaos
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; Strong work ethic
- Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Creative thinker, strategic thinker, problem solver
If you have it, please highlight:
- Recruiting Experience
- SaaS Background
The Hiring Process
- You will experience a structured interview process
- In evaluating you as a candidate, we commit to prioritizing your results
- We promise to be real and extremely transparent, warts and all. Humility is a value shared at all levels of the organization
- Competitive Compensation including equity participation
- We offer great benefits, which includes covering 100% of employee’s health insurance, vision and dental, a 401(k) plan
- We live and breathe our core values
- We're obsessed with finding a better way
- We believe in order to go far, we must go together
- Public share is our default setting
- Dog-friendly office and open floor plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.