Director of Customer Success
- 307 W 38th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Who We Are:
ConveyIQ is changing the way companies communicate and engage with top talent. Our innovative products enable employers to interact with talent and create remarkable hiring experiences at scale. Leading brands in over 95 countries, including Dentsu Aegis, NBCUniversal, Warby Parker, Equinox, MIT, and The New York Times, are enriching top candidate hiring experiences with our platform.
From our offices in the heart of New York City, we are a fast-paced venture backed start-up fostering a culture of learning, improvement and growth. For more information about the company, check us out at www.conveyiq.com.
Who You Are:
You are a high-energy self-starter with a strong desire to learn. You have an entrepreneurial attitude, are independent and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills. You are not afraid to think out of the box and get your hands dirty to deliver results. If this is you then you are in the right place.
What you’ll do:
As Director of Customer Success (CS) you’ll be focused on helping our clients optimize their hiring process using key elements from our Candidate Engagement Platform (messaging, video interviewing, scheduling, etc.). Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability. Our success is based on our customers receiving massive value from our service.
Your objective is to deliver value to our clients and you’ll build the CS process and the CS team to accomplish these goals.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes:
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
Define and Optimize the Customer Lifecycle:
- Map the customer journey and develop listening points (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardize interventions for each point and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Manage Customer Success Activities:
- Onboarding & training
- Customer Support & professional Services
- Advocacy & renewals
- Cross-sell & Up-sell
Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success:
- Define operational metrics for team
- Establish system for tracking metrics
- Create cadence for review within team
- Deliver CS metric reports to company stakeholders (Exec, Board, etc.)
Lead a World-class Customer Success Team:
- Recruit top performing leaders & individuals your team
- Create rapid onboarding process for new team members
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within tea
What we need you to have:
- 5+ years experience in leading a customer-facing organization
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- An understanding that the hiring process is broken, and a desire to help companies hire the best talent more effectively
- Experience with recruiting or consulting or strategic account management preferred, bringing a wealth of knowledge and energy to the table
- A background of post-sale and sales experience preferred
- Attention to detail, fantastic organization skills, and the ability to juggle many competing priorities at once.
- A real desire to assist others, and a passion for the fast-paced startup world
- Ability to influence manage with persuasion, negotiation, & consensus buildin
- An analytical and process-oriented mindset
If you have it, please highlight:
- Recruiting Experience
- SaaS Background
- Experience with Salesforce, Pendo, Trello, Intercom, Zendesk, etc.
The Hiring Process
- You will experience a structured interview process
- In evaluating you as a candidate, we commit to prioritizing your results
- We promise to be real and extremely transparent, warts and all. Humility is a value shared at all levels of the organization
- Competitive Compensation including equity participation
- We offer great benefits, which includes covering 100% of employee’s health insurance, vision and dental, a 401(k) plan
- We live and breathe our core values
- We're obsessed with finding a better way
- We believe in order to go far, we must go together
- Public share is our default setting
- Dog-friendly office and open floor plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.