Customer Success Manager
- 307 W 38th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Who We Are:
ConveyIQ is changing the way companies communicate and engage with top talent. Our innovative products enable employers to interact with talent and create remarkable hiring experiences at scale. Leading brands in over 95 countries, including Dentsu Aegis, NBCUniversal, Warby Parker, Equinox, MIT, and The New York Times, are enriching top candidate hiring experiences with our platform.
From our offices in the heart of New York City, we are a fast-paced venture backed start-up fostering a culture of learning, improvement and growth. For more information about the company, check us out at www.conveyiq.com.
Who You Are:
You are a high-energy self-starter with a strong desire to learn. You have an entrepreneurial attitude, are independent and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills. You are not afraid to think out of the box and get your hands dirty to deliver results. If this is you then you are in the right place.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Success Manager at ConveyIQ, you will own the relationship with our key customers. You will use your in-depth knowledge of our product and our clientele to fully understand customer needs and to ensure ConveyIQ's solution is optimally applied to address them.
- Telling and shaping the new company story, helping us launch our new platform and company mission
- Demonstrating how our technology helps organizations improve their specific interview and hiring process, through onboarding, training and business reviews
- Identifying interview challenges faced by Fortune 500 companies
- Acting and thinking like a market expert (not a product pusher)
- Creatively thinking about how we improve our own Customer Success process, including new ways to articulate tangible value to clients
- Conducted online training sessions to new clients and lead on boarding process
- Help drive adoption and maintain top accounts with key stakeholders
- Strategize on new business and expanded footprint into existing accounts
- Devise and conduct continuous best practice sessions
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years professional experience in Customer Success
- Strong attention to detail, fantastic organization skills, and the ability to juggle many competing priorities at once.
- You want to impact a quickly expanding market and an even faster growing company
- Someone who can 'figure things out' and likes thinking through their questions to arrive at an answer instead of being told information
- A self-motivator with a bundle of positive energy who is willing to dive head-first into a collaborative environment where teamwork is essential.
If you have it, please highlight:
- Recruiting Experience
- SaaS Background
- Experience with Salesforce, Pendo, Trello, Intercom, Zendesk, etc.
The Hiring Process
- You will experience a structured interview process
- In evaluating you as a candidate, we commit to prioritizing your results
- We promise to be real and extremely transparent, warts and all. Humility is a value shared at all levels of the organization
- Competitive Compensation including equity participation
- We offer great benefits, which includes covering 100% of employee’s health insurance, vision and dental, a 401(k) plan
- We live and breathe our core values
- We're obsessed with finding a better way
- We believe in order to go far, we must go together
- Public share is our default setting
- Dog-friendly office and open floor plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.