Principal/Senior Quality Engineer
- S Claremont St, San Mateo, CA, USA
We, Contract Wrangler, based out of San Mateo, CA, are venture-backed Saas startup that is partnering with several giant enterprise software companies. We are addressing a huge market, have a deployed SaaS product, are booking revenue, and ramping both technology and sales.
What we do: uncover valuable business insights from neglected corporate documents by applying proprietary machine learning and advanced analytics. The result: companies can boost revenues, reduce expenses, and lower business risk. check out our profile for more details - https://contractwrangler.com/
What You’ll Do:
The Sr Quality Engineer would play a key role with the software quality engineering. This individual would lead manual and automation QA efforts for the external and internal facing applications and APIs.
- Fully hands-on Sr QA team on the project with design, development and execution of QA tasks
- White-box, Functional, Test Automation and Performance testing
- Develop automated regression tests and test automation frameworks
- Create test plans and execute manual tests for JS applications and APIs
- Perform scalability and load testing of APIs and services when needed.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to quickly isolate, record, and report issues.
- Drive Innovation and Streamline Overall Testing Process
- CICD: Deploy/Install backend applications on Cloud
- Work with nearshore and offshore teams
- Interact with partners and vendors.
- Functional/Technical Skills Learning on the Fly
- Self Time Management Peer Relationships Standing Alone
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus Integrity and Trust
- Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security.
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practices
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of experience in commercial software quality experience
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (Java Script & Python preferred)
- Ability to Code Automated Tests using Selenium
- Experience with databases like MySQL
- Working knowledge of Git, Unix/Linux commands
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Strong debugging skills
- Work efficiently in a fast paced team environment and be able to multi-task
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.