International Graduates Program - System Engineer Cybersecurity (TM)
- Legal Entity: Continental Automotive Romania SRL (0707)
- Working Time: Full Time
- Referral Bonus: Yes
- Leadership Level: Leading Self
- Job Flexibility: Hybrid Job
Our graduate program takes twenty-four month and splits in 3 assignments, each 8 month long. In the first and the last assignment you are located in Timisoara, Romania and in the second one you will gain experience at one of our international sites.
You will support your division by creating smart solutions for the future. Your initiative will determine the amount of your responsibility in the projects. The program offers you excellent opportunities to grow fast and start your professional career at Continental.
During the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program you will get a global insight in your field of interest.
For further details regarding the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, please visit our career homepage: DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program .
Find out more about the recruitment procedure .
In your day-to-day job you will:
- Contributes to the definition of the system architecture for low complexity products, with support from the discipline architects and participates to the reviews of the discipline architecture (SW, HW, MD);
- Contributes to the error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact);
- Analyzes, evaluates, and discusses Security and Privacy feasibility goals;
- Performs S&P Risk and Threat Analysis of Automotive Systems (TARA) taking into account ever growing and increasingly complex attacks in Security and Privacy vulnerabilities;
- Provides support to ensure and drive the project development according to the security and privacy process;
- Responsible for creating the documentation for own area of responsibility, according to the process;
- Contributes to collecting functional and non-functional system (component) Cyber Security requirements;
- Contributes to performing system requirements consistency check for Cyber Security topics.
If you wish to join the race from 01.05.2023, you should have the following capabilities, experiences and skills:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics and telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Technical Information Technology);
- 0-2 years working experience;
- International experience - living, studying or an internship abroad;
- Fluent English; other language skills desirable;
- Able to take the initiative;
- Creativity with ability to think out of the box;
- Team player and very good communication skills.
- Contribute to innovative automotive projects;
- Gain a broad view of processes, structures, functions and interfaces within Continental;
- Develop personal skills in specific trainings;
- Opportunity to take the first responsibility and chance to show your initiative;
- Work and prove yourself in culturally diverse teams and network within DRIVE community around the globe;
- Enhance your technical knowledge with the help of experienced mentors for consultation and advice.
Are you ready to accelerate your career?
Take the first step and fill in the online application until 31st of March.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.