International Graduates Program for Quality (TM)
- Legal Entity: Continental Automotive Romania SRL (0707)
- Working Time: Full Time
- Referral Bonus: Yes
- Leadership Level: Leading Self
- Job Flexibility: Hybrid Job
Our graduate program takes twenty-four month and splits in 3 assignments, each 8 month long. In the first and the last assignment you are located in Timisoara, Romania and in the second one you will gain experience at one of our international sites.
You will support your division by creating smart solutions for the future. Your initiative will determine the amount of your responsibility in the projects. The program offers you excellent opportunities to grow fast and start your professional career at Continental.
During the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program you will get a global insight in your field of interest.
For further details regarding the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, please visit our career homepage: DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program .
Find out more about the recruitment procedure.
In your day-to-day job you will:
Quality Management Project:
- Customer Interface for Project Quality;
- Development of overall quality assurance plan.
Software Quality Assurance & Functional Safety Management:
- Review of multi-disciplinary work documents for consistency and completeness;
- Preparation of Quality reports;
- Assessment of technical risk and proposal of risk mitigation measures.
Project Management Office:
- Synthesis of corporate policy into usable processes;
- Communication and training of process;
- Facilitation of workshops;
- Support of projects with project management tools and processes.
If you wish to join the race from 01.05.2023, you should have the following capabilities, experiences and skills:
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master Degree) : Information Technologies, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- 0-2 years working experience;
- International experience - living, studying or an internship abroad;
- Fluent English; other language skills desirable;
- Problem solving;
- High self-organization;
- Able to take the initiative
- Creativity with ability to think out of the box;
- Team player and very good communication skills.
- Contribute to innovative automotive projects;
- Gain a broad view of processes, structures, functions and interfaces within Continental;
- Develop personal skills in specific trainings;
- Opportunity to take the first responsibility and chance to show your initiative;
- Work and prove yourself in culturally diverse teams and network within DRIVE community around the globe;
- Enhance your technical knowledge with the help of experienced mentors for consultation and advice.
Are you ready to accelerate your career?
Take the first step and fill in the online application until 31st of March.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.