Internship for PSS OSS Tool Support - SAM (TM)
- Legal Entity: Continental Automotive Romania SRL (0707)
- Working Time: Part Time
- Referral Bonus: Yes
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Tool support team is a great team who dreams big and shares challenges. But more important, we are part of o group that save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
Our team is responsible for the data management tool infrastructure and for developing own tools.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate internship to join us.
As an internship in our group, you can make your own contribution to:
- Support implementation of an engineering and product data management tool infrastructure in the Business Unit;
- To support the PM Processes team with administrative and documentation activities;
- Administrate and support BU specific tool configurations.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in your role:
- Technical University studies in progress (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Mechanics, Informatics);
- MS Office Applications advanced level (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good knowledge of VBA (Excel), data bases;
- Basic PowerBi knowledge;
- Good English language skills;
- Quick learner and adaptive to change in directions;
- Willing to learn and develop in a professional environment.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.