Fairfield Public Schools BHP: $14.25/hr w/Excellent Benefits!
- 8 School St, Fairfield, ME 04937, USA
Live your passion at Connections for Kids!
At Connections for Kids, you'll find we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the world.
We are seeking amazing individuals to join our team to help change the lives of Maine children!
Working as a School Based Section 28 BHP (Behavioral Health Professional) you will work one-on-one in a classroom providing support to a student who has an intellectual disability. Our BHP's work in tandem with a supervisor and school personnel to provide the best support for students possible. At Connections for Kids you'll advance your career while making a lasting difference in the life of a child! This is a school year position which includes an Extended School Year program during July and August.
- Have a completed high school diploma or higher,
- Have experience working with children,
- Are able to get fingerprinted and Ed Tech 1 Certification through the DOE,
- Possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Enjoy working with children and being part of a tight-knit team,
- Are a positive person with a strong work ethic,
.....you're our ideal candidate! Reach out to us today!
For 22 years, Connections for Kids has been creating better futures for children and families in Maine. Our upbeat, supportive team environment allows our staff to grow, thrive and be part of something great!
We offer a competitive starting pay rate and our top tier benefits package includes:
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon,
- Convenient school hours, Monday through Friday
- 403b Retirement plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Paid training for BHP Certification, Safety Care, and First Aid/CPR!
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 paid days off in your first year and increases with longevity!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, submit your cover letter and resume today!
Location: This position is located in the Fairfield, ME public schools